July Recognition

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Welcome to the weekend, y'all!  Well, we've officially completed our first, full week of school; and I think that I'm ready for summer to come back.  LOL!  Truthfully, as a family, we've had a lot of difficult stuff, outside of the realm of our studies, thrown our direction this week; but my kiddos haven't missed a beat.  They've picked up right where they left off last May and make the perfect 9th and 3rd graders respectively, not to mention my ornery, little three-year-old, who just wants to be them so badly.  I'm proud of them all, even when they're driving me crazy.

We've got a couple of swim parties later today and lots of cleaning up to still accomplish from our most recent storm; but before I head outside to get started, I wanted to share that I was named Let's Get Sketchy's June Winner for this precious page...
and this playful number.
Thanks so much to Brenshevia and her uber talented team for this honor!  I never fail to be inspired every time I visit the challenge.  And thanks so much to you all for continuing to humble me with your visits and comments!  I've been a terrible blog friend lately and truly don't deserve the love, but you all never fail to surprise me.  I'll never be able to fully express how grateful I am for that.  Have a wonderful weekend, friends!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE Congrats! I hope things get better soon for you all! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Jinny!! Have a beautiful Sunday!